Meet#Web is open-source portal related to conference management systems for organizers of meetings.
Meet#Web web-package can be setup for different profiles like local meeting, paper submission, national workshop, international conference and other user-defined configurations.
The standard package contains 7 embedded modules:
* Hotels - allows registrants to make hotel reservation (if needed).
* Invoices - invoicing for commercial registrations.
* Papers - paper(s) submission, manuscript uploading, paper reviewing, topic/session support.
* RusInvoices - for preparing Russian Invoice for citizens of CIS
* RusVisas - implements appliance form for Russian Visa and passport pages upload.
* Tutorials - implements tutorial functionality.
* Uploads - implements file upload (via HTTP) functionality.
The modules can be activated/deactivated at installation and production phases via web-interface.
Originally system supports two user categories: managers (aka orgcommittee) and registrants. Modules are allowed to expand manager rights subsystem.
Basic registration form contains following fields (optional field names are italicized):
* First name(s)
* Last name(s)
* Middle name
* Academic degree
* Office address
* Registration role
Online registration is implemented by multi-step web wizard.
All configuration files have front-end web menu for modification.
The project can be installed in upgrade mode (for versions > 0.5) with no database alteration.
* PHP5 (ver. >=5.0, Windows-platform ver. >= 5.2.1)
* MySQL (ver. >= 5.0) or PostgreSQL (ver. >= 7.0)